Return to the Single Life Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Left or Right Brain? Which are you?

Posted by Wings2W (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 26, 05 at 10:10

Being total right brain person works for me. I've always been interested in personalities, etc., and feel by understanding one's self (and others)life can be a bit easier......sometimes.

I work for a total left brained boss. He refuses to recognize the differences and tells me, "You can change." (NOT in this lifetime!) My daughter is left and son right. He and I do much better together. It's a black/white world for her. He and I live in various shades of gray.

Could it make a difference in relationships? It has in mine.

How about you?

Wing

Here is a link that might be useful: Left or Right Brain?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Left or Right Brain? Which are you?

Interesting test Wings...I had 18 yes answers and 11 were left side, 7 were right side....I thinks that's because I am a lefty surviving in a right handers world. I shoot a gun and play pool right handed. When I play golf I play righthanded but putt left handed. Baseball, I can play almost equally well with either hand. (slightly better left handed).
I once worked for a guy that was left handed and he confounded his right handed employees with his ideas on how to do things. My current employer is right handed and we work in a field where there are definitely some snags to be overcome often...he appreciates my ability to look at things "left handed" because he is only looking at things from one side, whereas I look at it from both.
What were your numbers?

o

I had 12 right side and 7 left. I figured I was more right brained but I'm glad to have a few left-characteristics. I live in a gray world too! I like it there!

o

I like it here too jennmonkey! Mine were 5-L and 10-R.

Tinman is a lefty eh? My xdh is too. If I ever tried using his "lefty" things I'd get major frustrated. We right handers take a lot for granted.

Wings

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Single Life Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here