SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
daisyduckworth

er...... food for thought

Daisyduckworth
21 years ago

Those of you who know me have learned that one of my ruling passions is herbs. So just for fun, I thought I'd put together a short list of herbs and other foods which are supposed to have aphrodisiac properties. It's by no means comprehensive. Some work best on men, some best on women, some work for both genders. Since I have a slight mean streak, I leave it to you to discover which is which! Feel free to add to the list.

Those people with partners, who need a bit a bit of spicing up (so to speak) should include these things in their diet. I offer no guarantees, but at least this offers some hope for improvement if you need it!

Those lonely or alone people, who spend much time biting bottom lips, developing hairy hands and stutters, climbing walls, wishing and hoping, should avoid these things like the plague!! Food for these people is destined to be as bland and boring as their love-lives. And people CHOOSE to be single???

Almond, Aniseed, Artichokes, Ashwaganda, Asparagus, Avocado, Bananas, Basil, Bay, Beetroot, Broad beans, Caraway, Carrot, Caviar, Cayenne pepper, Celery, Chocolate, Cinnamon, Cloves, Coffee, Comfrey, Coriander, Cumin, Damiana, Dandelion, Dill, False unicorn, Fennel, Fenugreek, Figs, Galangal, Garlic, Ginger, Ginkgo biloba, Ginseng ,Gotu kola, Grapes, Guarana, Herring, Holy thistle, Honey, Horseradish, Juniper, Kava kava, Kelp, Lavender, Leek, Lettuce, Lettuce, Liquorice, Mackerel Mint, Mugwort, Mustard, Myrtle, Nettle, Nutmeg, Oats, Onions, Orange blossom, Oregano, Oysters, Parsley, Passionflower, Pastrami, Peas, Pine nuts, Pineapple, Plantain, Quince, Radish, Raspberries, Rocket, Rosemary, Saffron, Sage, Salmon, Sardines, Sarsaparilla, Savory, Saw palmetto, Shiitake mushroom, Sole, Speedwell, Strawberries, Thyme, Tomatoes, Truffles, Tuna, Turbot, Turmeric, Uva ursi, Vanilla, Vervain, Violet, Walnut, Wild yam, Wine, Yohimbe. And (heaven help us) Carbohydrates!!!!

Comment (1)

Sponsored