Return to the Single Life Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
happy birthday, eloise

Posted by gerry1117 (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 20, 08 at 16:13

Here's wishing you a very happy birthday, eloise. Hope you go out and celebrate big-time!!!

Yep, I've been enjoying DD and SIL visiting from California. They were here from Friday night until yesterday. Are now in the upper part of the state visiting SIL's family. We had about 60 guests at the birthday/welcome home reunion this past Saturday.

Oops! Just checked my glass - it's time for another toast!

Best wishes,
Gerry

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: happy birthday, eloise

Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I remember having so much fun on my 39th birthday (2007) - hope yours is just as much fun!

o

Jo, the Birthday Girl is out partying - it looks like!

HAPPY 39th BIRTHDAY Eloise!! I need to check on these things - sorry about that. As you know B'days are special in my book. I hope your day is special too (and you really are out partying!!).

Hi Gerry - sounds like the visit was great; glad you enjoyed. Are you toasing Eloise's Bday too!!!

take care all...

gng

o

Happy Birthday, lady!!...hope you had a great one!!!

o
bump

just a bump up...because of my rambling, this one fell a few notches...this one belongs at the top for today.

o

Thanks all! I was gone all day yesterday so am now just getting on GW. My oldest granddaughter and I shared our b.d. celebration on Saturday with family and friends. Her b.d. was on the 19th. We went to the Olive Garden and ate, and ate, had fun, and we both received lots of presents :-)!!! Yesterday, my DD had a fondu dinner for us at their home to continue the celebration.

You guys are just great! Thanks for being here.

o
RE: happy for you Gerry

Gerry, I am so glad you got to see your darling family. I am sure there were lots of hugs and kisses! When you get some time, tell us about your trip.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Single Life Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here