Return to the Single Life Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
This is a nice place. Funny single and I am here

Posted by debi_ks (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 13, 03 at 16:11

Alone...Anyway just thought I would drop in and see what is going on and since no one is here I guess I will start something!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: This is a nice place. Funny single and I am here

Hey debi, I thought I would take a peek too. I think this place will liven up soon.

Thanks Spike for thinking of us single peeps.

Anne

o

Hi guys! I'm here too!
Vicki

o

This could be interesting...

o

Single gal here, too.

Let's start threading!

- darkeyedgirl

o

I am seeing someone, but I have no plans to marry and live happily alone. Can I join too? This looks like fun.
Brenda

o

Sure, Brenda. The more the merrier!

o

God knows I am here - LOL. We need to think of some really funny topics, although I realize serious topics are great fodder also. I will think of some things, and hope you will also. Let's get this board roarin'! OK, who will be next - step right up!

o

I'm mostly single - any way, will be official by the end of the month. So here I am too!

I'm glad to meet you all!

Puddlejumper

o

I love the fact that this forum is picking up again!

Yay!

Barbara_Tampa

o

Yeah, it's nice to see it moving along....this can be a very positive forum if we all continue to contribute as we have, lately

o

Yes Yes Yes!

o

I remember when this forum was jammed with folks! It was so much fun. Then all of a sudden it went away and so did all the posters. I'll keep looking in everyday to see what's happening....
~Susan

o

I heard a rumor it was pulled because it had taken on an overly sexual tone. Dang! And I missed it!

;-)

o

I remember one poster who was very good at story telling - whether it be true or not - she was excellent.... like tuning into to a good book's chapter every night.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Single Life Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here