SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tinmantu

The Single Life-Photo Album

Tinmantu
20 years ago

Here's a test link and hoping it works...I just put a couple up because I don't have any way to know because of cookies that may be on my machine. Please let me know if the link works or not and then I'll look at adding some more pictures as time allows.

After considering the chances of spammers and such I vetoed the liability of a public posting of pictures...what I did was open a Yahoo picture page where anyone is free to have pics of their area, pets, family or themselves posted...Since the site is in my name though, if you want your pictures posted, just email them to me at tinmantu@nospam.com (insert hotmail.com in place of nospam.com) with a name and caption that you would like with the picture. I was so bold to put my pictures up so that a face could be placed with the person that babbles...heh

I hope we can build on this, even if you don't want your personal pictures on there at least contribute pictures from your area. This was an idea just to build a community type of atmosphere here, which seems to be growing more and more each day. I hope you'll consider participating.

Here is a link that might be useful: The Single Life Online Album

Comments (28)

Sponsored