Return to the Single Life Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Valentine's Day

Posted by berain (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 14, 05 at 10:42

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Valentine's Day

I was just coming over to wish you all the same!

Happy Valentine's Day

Sometimes I wish for one of those really romantic "Hallmark" celebrations with a sweetie - but most of the time I'm just glad to forego it ...

o

Happy Valentine's Day to everybody....I was so swamped that I wasn't able to send out e-cards like I did last year...here's one for everyone, if it works anyway...heh.

Here is a link that might be useful: Kisses for you

o

Hi Tin Man!
I just found this forum and LOVE your valentine. It made me laugh and I played it several times. Just Love It!!
Thanks,
SanAntonioRoseToo

o

Someone is Kansas is a hoot! Thanks!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Wing

Here is a link that might be useful: History of Valentine's Day

o

Welcome SanAntonioRoseToo...glad you liked it....I had to watch it a few times myself..heh....and Wings, I've been called a lot of things before (some weren't good), but I do appreciate being called a hoot...I hope everyone is having a great week...Friday's almost here...yessssss

o

By the way TinMan - I sent your valentine to a soldier I'm writing to in Baghdad - just to give him and his troops a chuckle. I read back on some of the posts here and you are right about it being rather dead and not making people feel very welcome. You were the ONLY one who welcomed me when I wrote about your Valentine. I hoped someone else would say something but . . .oh well. I wish there was a viable single forum to communicate with but this doesn't seem to be it. Sorry, don't mean to criticize - just an observation. Thanks,
SARose

o

That's cool that you took the time to make a soldiers day SARose....those guys need our support to make them realize that we do appreciate them being away from their families, whether one agrees with the reason or not.

In regard to why this place is like it is, I just think that everyone here for the most part has no desire to build a friendship for some reason....I've built a few, but most just post and run and never follow up. If you find a good single forum, be sure and let me know because I'm about ready to give up on this one myself. Take care! Hope everybody's having a great weekend.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Single Life Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here