Happy Valentine's Day

Posted by tinmantu (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 14, 08 at 0:43

Happy Valentine's day to everyone!

Here is a link that might be useful: A card for you

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Valentine's Day

Kiss, kiss, kiss Michael! Thank you and a very Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

o

Happy Valentine's Day back to you, Michael!

o

oooh, multiple kisses....I'll take them...hope you ladies got many more valentines besides just mine.

o

I did get some valentine's day activity! A dear friend took me to lunch and another brought me a single orange/yellow combination rose - very nice gestures.

Michael, you know YOUR valentine meant the most to me!

o

Oooh, Michael - so sweet. Thank you for the Valentine's day card and the wishes. Back at ya Kid. For that kiss, I'll even send you a great big hug!!

gng

o

Very sweet of you Michael. And my one and only Valentine's card! Hope you had a good day today.

Barbara

o

You are all very welcome....you were ALL on my mind on this day...I like the bonus hug, Mary. Thank You!

Barb, you mean you didn't get a card from your man in Colorado??...give me his email address!!...just kidding, hon....I didn't do anything major for Diane as her birthday was very recent and sent her a Vermont teddy bear with her name tattooed on his arm. We'll have a special evening out, once she gets here in just 3 weeks....have tons of things to get done before then.

o

Michael, you old friend, Jo, is having a brain burp - I though I read that she was coming here in June - did I not remember correctly or did something change? It certainly would be better weather in June!

o

Hey Jo - that makes it better; the colder, the cuddlier, ya know - LOL!!

Thanks Michael!

I got a real Valentine's Day surprise - from me!! My ovens are in - YEAH. That's almost it for the kitchen. I just need to find out how to install a range hood/fan. Since the cabinet is gone and the archway was put in, there is no place to put one. We thought it would be easy to put one in, but once everything was pulled out, the only thing up there is the main duct system for the house. Oh well...; that wait a minute or two. I'm tired of cleaning up drywall dust and sawdust from every change I make in here. That's what I'm doing now - at 4:00 in the morning. It was a long tough day yesterday, getting the ovens installed and the electrician didn't show up - he was sick (yeah, right!). My kitchen looks like a war zone! I was so exhausted from yesterday that I just took the sawdust to bed with me. I'll change the sheets later today - ha, ha. Anyway, again, I fussed about the ovens because I thought they would be too powerful a precence in the kitchen Well, Happy Valentine's Day, Mary - they are PERFECT!

OK, I'm back to reality - hope everyone enjoyed their LOVE week!

gng

o

Mary, you are an amazing woman - just goes to show you what a determined lady can do! I am proud to be of your gender, and wish I could do half the things you have done - I wouldn't know where to begin! I could get as far as opening the box, IF I could get the box in the house - LOL - I am just a pansy!!!

o

Jo, you are so sweet...

I'm no better at this than the next guy. This has worn my emotions to a frazzle. Yeah, OK, I like doing this stuff, but I really didn't do any of it. I just bugged people enough that they started lending their creative talents. Then those same people became engaged because of my enthusism, I guess. But, I was lucky enough to have the great minds of those people. Funny though, I tell people all the time about your knowledge and wisdom, and how you have helped so many on this and other Forums with you great ideas - including me. I think we all have our finer points. I learned so much over my 53+ years, just by hanging out with folks like you, Eloise, Michael, and just about everyone here. I just hope that I am able to teach another, as the saying goes. BTW, I'm so happy to be of this gender too!! My dad walked, when I was 12, and left my mother, my sister and myself to figure it out along the way. (that's the same dad I'm trying to take care of in MI, mind you!!) I have to say, Mom was a phenominal woman, and I bow to her for passing on her strength and courage to keep on keeping on. Oh yeah, I couldn't get the box in the house either - plenty of help there. Like I said, truly blessed, I am.

Lots of hugs...,and miles of smiles!!

gng

o

Sometimes the best gifts given are to ourselves, Mary..you want a beautiful kitchen, I want beautiful pictures...for my valentine's gift, I bought some filters and a zoom lens. Haven't had time to play with them yet, but I'll post if they are worthy.

Jo, not sure if I ever posted a date before, but it was not June ,if I said anything...she will be here on March 9th..not sure on the length of visit..she might want to run away or I might encourage her to leave after the first week. She loves to talk through movies and I have a problem with that (she is fully aware of "my" problem) Photobucket

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Single Life Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here