SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
emmar_gw

What do you for entertainment

emma
10 years ago

I was curious about what the rest of you do when you are alone at home. I do movies, read, work jigsaw puzzles and play with this machine. I just finished watching Sense and Sensibility with Kate Winslet and Alan Rickman. It is a very good movie, I have watched it several times. I love the horses with their heads held high as if they are proud of themselves. Of course the manners and the use of the English language. Very nice and I was in tears at the end. I used to not be affected that way. I have a lot of series and recently bought the Harry Potter series. I liked the first 3 seasons, but it got a little dark after that. I was told it was because of a new director. I just acquired Percy Jackson and the Olmpians, The Lightening Thief and the second one, Seas Monsters. I love the cast in it and especially the first half hour when Percy found out he was the son of a god of the sea called Posidian and a normal woman. Very good.

I also have a lot of puzzles and a puzzle board which sits on a table you can tilt. Really saves on your back.

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH