SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jessiecarole

Need your advice please

jessiecarole
20 years ago

I have only one picture online. I want to try the online meeting thing again. My picture is a resume shot. I do not think that you all understand how difficult it is to get a candid/natural picture to post when you are going online looking for companionship because you are a hermit. Who is going to take your photo? Do you order some small something and wait, camera in hand, for the UPS man? When I lived in the city, I had no trouble meeting people. About 10 years ago, I bought my place in a rural area where I live by myself with my dogs. Except to go to work (where I would rather my pathetic lack of a social life remains undiscussed), I am pretty much here by myself. The older I get, the more I would like to keep my private life private. ~smile~ private but not nonexistent

so. I think that my all business, perfectly appropriate resume shot is not attractive to prospective online whatevers. Any creative ideas about how to get a picture to post to move this process forward? What would you do?

Home from work, tired, sipping absolut, and thinking about life and the direction I would like it to take.

Comments (16)

Sponsored