I have killed many threads

Posted by jessiecarole (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 16, 04 at 15:34

but never a whole forum ~smile~

where is everyone?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I have killed many threads

It is too @&$*ing cold here on the east coast to come out of lurkdom. You, jessiecarole, are quite an enticement.

o

You haven't chased me off -- I just haven't had anything to say lately! I love your sense of humor and enjoyed it a while back when you were sparring with Tinmantu. HVAC guys should always be teased on a regular basis!! Speaking of which, where has he been? Did he and Kay escape winter by running off to some tropical island? And if so, how come they left us behind?

Have a good weekend!!

o

I'm still around....reading daily.....I figured I was the one to be the thread killer, so I resolved to take a break....nice to see it was jesse that was killing them after all... ;)

o
By the way.......

That was a playful poke, jesse........ rule number one with me is to never take what I say too seriously...I'd hate to kill this thread :)

o

ROFLOL! Thank you! You make me laugh! Sometimes, it just gets slow, and we need prodding.

How is the picture taking going?

o

O.K. How many of us are out here lurking. My excuse, my teenager keeps changing the computer security so I can't log in to post. I just changed the settings so I can come out of "lurkdom".

o

I'm having a blast (sarcasm) with my 17 yr old now, char....IMO, the way to deal with teens is to bury them when they are 12, and dig them up when they turn 20 :)

o

no picture yet Walks, but I am in a better mood. How goes the dog shopping?

I agree chargreen! All lurkers will come forward and make yourselves known NOW!

Candler (is that right?) I saw you on another thread. Are you out there? Your member page doesn't say much. Which reminds me that I need to update my own page.

I did not take my camera to work yesterday (I was having a RosannaDanna hair day) but I did talk to the family about me coming to stay a few nights a week so that they could get some sleep. I need to stay busy this time of the year. Summer, I can wear myself out in the garden.

o
RE: teens

no, no tinman! 35 at least

that should give them time to get a job good enough so that they can support you in your old age

o
RE: old age

lol....a nice dream, but I'm not counting on that one...all I ask is that she takes care of herself

o
RE: teens

Why is it that they only want to talk to you when you are using the phone or the computer? I was totally alone until I sat at the computer. Got a big shovel? A backhoe maybe?
jessiecarole, old age starts the minute you have children. ;O)

o

Backhoes can be rented for 100 bucks an hour....money well spent, looking back on what I should have done...heh

o

off to work. you all behave...

~smile~ unless you get a better offer

jc

o

I'm behaving here today...But I can't allow you to have the last word on this thread, or your claim to being the thread killer will just allow your ego to grow even more and hurt MY reputation for being the true thread killer....now stop posting on here and let me kill it, dangit! :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Single Life Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here