SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
stargazzer_gw

Okay, need an opinion, please

stargazzer
15 years ago

Wal-mart has started checking receipts AGAIN at the door as you leave. There have been 2 items in the local paper about it. the first one was in something called opinion line, today's was written by a columnist that lives in our city.they did not name the store, but walmart has started the practise in the last week or two.

I spoke with an assistant manager about it and ask him what they would do if someone who paid for their purchases said no when for they ask for your receipt to verify that you paid for your merchandise, i told him they couldn't detain us without calling the police. He said they would not detain you but they would keep the cart with your merchandise in it.

well after i paid for my merchandise all of the inside doors were closed except a half door with a man there with his hand out for my receipt, when he asked i said no and walked out. i was not stopped. i mention this to a couple of people and they said they didn't mind. i feel like it's being called a thief, instead of saying Thank you, come again. How do you feel about it?

Here is a link that might be useful: Don't accoust customers

Comments (15)

Sponsored