o
recent postings?

Posted by fern76 (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 8, 11 at 10:43

Is this still an active forum???

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: recent postings?

Rather a self-answering question, don't you think?

o

Asolo, email me!

o

I thought your reply was pretty rude, thanks a lot asolo, just what I needed.

o

Oh, buck up. If you're so sensitive that a little (accurate) quip like that sets you off, I don't know how you'll survive on any forum.

o

fern asolo is an absolute horrid man,dont give him the satisfaction of answering back,he loves it ,very sad man.

o

And so easily wounded by semi-literarate respondents.

Here's a good book for you, tracystoke. Maybe you can have someone read it to you.

Here is a link that might be useful: a gift for you

o

lol

o

Joe Horrid strives to amuse.

o

I did actually laugh,this is a marriage forum ,people come on here with real problems,it was never stated that you had to be perfect at writing,so what if people cant be botherd to put every comma and full stop,big deal ,people have more to worry about.No body gives a damn if they get every word spelt right ,oh apart from you.Do you get pleasure out of being rude to more or less everyone,ive never come across such a bitter and rude person,you must be really unhappy and angry with life,try changing your attitude ,you might like it.enough said ,ive contradicted myself and replied to you,ooops that supposed to of been a full stop not a comma,oh well i wont lose any sleep.

o

umm...no, it isn't a marriage forum, actually....

And you're certainly at liberty to have whatever opinion about me you choose.

Did fern have a problem? Must have missed it.

o

This thread of ridiculousness made me LOL!

o

lol, me too.

o

And we are they who make it so.

o

Asolo, you are so right - this is a SINGLE folks forum. The marriage forum is separate and located elsewhere. I love you and your sense of humor - we've been together a lot of years, mister! You had better quit coming on this forum and flirting with these ladies or I will have to 'cut you off'!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Single Life Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here