Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
piedpipurr

Feline Drive Online Fabric?

piedpipurr
14 years ago

Has anyone used this online fabric site? They are all cat themed fabrics and I use a lot of this type of fabric. I placed my first order on 12/17 and haven't received it yet. I have tried to get a reasonable answer from them but I am not getting a warm fuzzy feeling with the answer they have given me. Unfortunatly they do not take phone calls. If you have had good service I hope this is just a fluke for me.

Comments (3)

• noinwi
    14 years ago

What answer did they give you?

• kathi_mdgd
    14 years ago

I just went to their site and it looks like it's down for updates,here is what is posted there.To me it looks more like they are interested in the cat population,and rescue than selling fabrics.I had to go thry several pages about cats,before i even saw anything about fabrics.
    Kathi

HOW TO CONTACT US
    We are available via email at catstuff@ptd.net or by mail at Feline Drive, RR2 Box 3675, Henryville, PA 18332. We are currently not available by telephone but will respond promptly to your email!

• sheri1124
    9 years ago

Placed order on Saturday and paid extra for priority shipping. Checked shipping status the following Wednesday evening and their web said it had not shipped yet. So I sent an email asking to cancel the order and refund paypal payment. Received an email from Paypal the next day saying that my order was shipping and gave tracking info. When I tried to track it - said electronic shipping information entered, but item has not shipped yet. Really!!!! They ship AFTER I cancel. Other businesses that I deal with do not wait over 4 business days to ship items. Very unhappy with this seller. We will see if item arrives

Sponsored
Brenda M. Miller Designer of Interior Spaces
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars73 Reviews
Client-Oriented Interior Design in Loudoun County | Best of Houzz X6