Return to the Sewing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
please help!!

Posted by pegasushero6 (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 20, 13 at 0:31

I am in a rather awkward situation. On 12/09/13 I paid for a Jenomy Horizon 7700 sewing machine. The man said it would be in in a few days. It came in yesterday and he called and said I could come pick it up today. Low and behold when I got to the store, it was the New Home Memory Craft 7700. I told them that is NOT the machine I ordered and the man insisted it was the "newer" model of the Horizon. I was so disappointed. A lot of things did not come with this machine that came standard on the Horizon 7700 like the acrylic table and the carry case and the cloth guide. Is this little old man pulling my leg or have they reworked the Jenomy Horizon 7700 and this is it?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: please help!!

I googled "Janome Horizon 7700 and found http://www.sewingmachinesplus.com/janome-jnh-7700-qcp.php?gclid=CLKJ5IfsvrsCFRBnOgodLlAAwQ
It seems the new JANOME Horizon 7700 is also Memory Craft as part of it's name. This dealer (sewingmachinesplus) shows all the package you get in pictures, but I read the acrylic table is an optional . This is the direct Janome site and there is a pull down list of the models where you might be able to pick & click on the one you think you were supposed to get...... http://content.janome.com/index.cfm/Machines/Sewing-Quilting/Horizon_7700QCP If you will also look at this ebay site Janome Horizon 7700 on eBay - ebay.com‎ , you will also be able to see accessories and features--not to mention disparity in prices from dealers (yes, dealers sell on ebay and often offer better prices than in stores.) It is a beautiful machine--will last you a long time and the throat size is really good for quilting. I hope you will follow the information before making a decision about the machine you have ordered. I hope your dealer isn't trying to substitute the wrong machine, he has a store reputation to care about. But you will know better after you have viewed the different sites & models. Congrats-I hope it all works out for you

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Sewing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here