susie53_gw

Picture of Jewelry Bag

susie53_gw
14 years ago

Check out csnstores.com They are called Baggallini Bag

Comments (12)

• oilpainter
    14 years ago

If you are referring to the jewelry pouch that is a very old pattern. I have made lots of them for gifts. Do you want to know how?

• oilpainter
    14 years ago

I think I smell some SPAM

I really have made them though and they are easily made from sewing scraps. They make a lovely Christmas gift for anyone who travels.

• susie53_gw
    Original Author
    14 years ago

oilpainter, this is not spam! I also have made them for years and I just wanted people to see what they look like. Some have asked.. I don't know how to post pictures.. Not everyone that sends people to sites is a SPAMMER!!!!!!!!!!

Susie

• oilpainter
    14 years ago

Susie:

If you had mentioned that others wanted to see them in your initial post I would not have thought it was spam, but when I opened your site they were selling the bags.

Downloading pictures is fairly easy. First get a photo bucket account--it is free. Upload the picture to photobucket. Under the picture in photobucket you will see a bunch of URL formats for the pictures. Click on the one that says HTML..It should automatically copy --you will see it flash copy.

Go to where you want to post the picture. Left click to put in the line and press enter to get it to where you want your picture to be. Right click and choose paste. It will show up as writing but turn into your picture when you submit.

You may find it easier to open your garden web page first and minimize it to the start tool bar.

• carolb_w_fl_coastal_9b
    14 years ago

Ah the curse of incomplete information! Now that susie53's felt the backlash, perhaps next time she'll be less hasty?

The URL you posted is rather vague - I had to search for 'jewelry bag', since 'bagallini bag' brought up way too much results.
    Is it this 1?

(FYI - when you start a topic, there's no link window, but if you scroll down the preview page, you'll see 1 - you can add your links there before hitting the 'post' button - hope that helps)

Here is a link that might be useful: Drawstring bags

• susie53_gw
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I was simply helping another poster on something and she wanted to see what one looked like. This was the first one I found and I sent her there. I thought this was what we do here....help one other.. I was hardly hasty..

• jaceysgranny
    14 years ago

I've made many of them as gifts too. They were really liked by all I gave them too. They are really pretty.

• sameboat
    14 years ago

My mother taught me how to make these about 25 years ago. We would also make a matching pin cushion and velcro it to the bottom/center. To make the bottom flat we used a plastic coffee can lid sandwiched between the fabric. In the pockets we put different colored spools of thread and a thimble - voila! A sweet gift for a friend! I made so many beautiful combinations with my mother's scrap fabrics from quilting.

• susie53_gw
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I have a cute little jingle that I put in mine when I give it as a gift...

Susie

• msmarion
    14 years ago

Susie53 could you post your jingle. I've made these off and on for years to give as gifts and to sell. I especially like them made up in velvet lined with satin.

• susie53_gw
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Here ya go.........This pouch will tote your jewelry as you travel place to place: for every little heirloom there's a special little space.

Your necklaces won't tangle, unscratched your gems will be: so here's a little present with best wishes just from me..

• Marilyn Sue McClintock
    14 years ago

That is very, very, nice Susie, so glad you posted.

Sue

Sponsored
Emily Rudolph Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars25 Reviews
Hands-On & Collaborative Columbus Interior Designer