Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
red_confetti

Free Online Pattern and Instructions for Fleece Booties

Red_Confetti
18 years ago

If you are looking for a free pattern for various sizes of booties to make from fleece, check the link below. It is a picture of a finished pair. Just click to go to a pdf file for instructions and full-size patterns, in eleven sizes.

Be sure to print the patterns in COLOR or it will be difficult to match up the overlapping outlines.

As mentioned, there are eleven sizes... 1 to 11. These are NOT shoe sizes. To find the size you want, measure the bare foot from heel to toe (place ruler against a wall and stand on it), then find the appropriate pattern size. Note seams are all 1/4" and you'll want some "toe space" at one end. If in doubt, make a larger size.

These are very easy to make. Just be sure to follow the instructions closely.

Using a solid color fleece, or one with an overall pattern like the pair in the photo, is best for conserving material. Unfortunately I chose a fleece with a very large repeating pattern, so wasted a lot of fleece because I wanted the slippers to match! Oh, well, live and learn!

And I did NOT use the grippy fabric for the sole... I used a coated Supplex material I had available, but some of the next pairs will just have double fleece soles. These are great to wear while watching TV, sitting at the computer(!), or even to bed!

Here is a link that might be useful: Debbie's Fleece Booties

Comments (7)