Return to the Sewing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
JoAnn's Pattern Sale

Posted by susie53 (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 2, 09 at 13:26

JoAnns is having Simplicity patterns on sale for .99 Nov 8th - 14th. Also their red tag ( clearance fabrics ) are 50% off..

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: JoAnn's Pattern Sale

Susie, Just took a break from sewing since 6:30 am this morning.
I was trying so hard to ignore this post, ROFL how did I miss this, I had to go look at the Flyer again.

I have to admit I have found some wonderful buys, you have to really know your fabrics, on the red tag clearance for costumes, even dressy outfits for the grandkids and for charity projects..

Thank You, for enabling my addiction..LOL

Patti

o

Our JoAnns has had some really nice cottons in their red tag fabrics. I am making a bunch of jewelry bags and the couch caddies for some shut ins for the holidays.. Found thermal fabric for grandkids for pjs, too. You are right, you have to watch. Some of it is junk... I check each time I go in and see what they have added. Found some cute corduroy, too.

Hubby left today and won't be back until Sunday so I am going to sew, sew sew!!!!!!!

Susie

o

Susie, Do you have a pattern for the jewelery bags? I have been wanting to make some. What fabric do you use?
TIA Nancy

o

Susie, I looked the up for someone, Joann Coupon thought I would share it with you and others here.

LOL I get teased the only coupons I use..

Nancy, Sorry, I have only made the jewerly pouches,
Susie can share with us all.

Here is a link that might be useful: Joann Coupon

o

I use cotton prints. I use two prints for each one. When they are done the outside and the inside are the same print. The inside of the pockets when open are a different print. There is a website that shows what they look like and I will look it up and let you know. I will try to type up some instructions for making them.

Susie

o

I use velvet on the outside and either silk, polished cotton or lining fabric on the inside. I search the clearance bins for small scraps when I go to Hobby Lobby or Wal-mart for things to use.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Sewing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here