Return to the Sewing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Daisy Kingdom fabric

Posted by obrienwv (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 11, 09 at 10:43

I want to make a coat from Simplicity 2778, but am having difficulty finding the Daisy Kingdom Soft Sherpa Suede fabric that is recommended.It is a suede fabric that has a sherpa backing bonded to it. Can anyone help me locate a store that carries it? Thank you.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Daisy Kingdom fabric

I'm looking for it, too, for that pattern. Isn't it a cute coat? I hope we find some. The pattern is still in the books, but my stores don't sell it.

o

Sherrmann,
This pattern is available on eBay. I find a lot of older patterns there. Hope this helps...

Here is a link that might be useful: patterns

o

Sorry, I thought you were looking for the pattern(duh). There are a few websites that sell sherpa suede(I did a quick google search), but it's pretty pricey.

o

Not your fault, noinwi. I reread what I wrote - nobody could understand with all those unclear antecedents!

I'm going to look up sherpa suede now.

o

HObby lobby has the fabric. Hancock Fabrics may also still carry it as well. Good luck.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Sewing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here