Return to the Sewing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Tacsew information

Posted by paulheels (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 26, 09 at 7:24

At my work we have a Tacsew T622r. I can not find the manual and no one knows how to work it. I have a very basic idea of how the machine works, but I have no idea how to get it to work properly. I am pretty sure I have it threaded correctly and the bobbin in in correctly. but when I push the pedal it creates a bird nest and nothing is sewn into the fabric. I need a manual or someone who can give me some information and help on how to get this thing runnning right. Thanks for the help

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Tacsew information

Try calling the site below it has a toll free number, they may have a suggestion for you.
http://www.mysewingparts.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&category_id=18&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=2687&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=71&vmcchk=1&Itemid=71 I know they require metal bobbins, my neighbor owns a few dry cleaners order his off of ebay. Will post the Ebay in another post.

Here is a link that might be useful: Tacsew manuals.

o
RE: Tacsew information

Wanted you to be able to see the bobbins posted below.
Neighbor said they tried using pre wound bobbins they did not work.
His other machine is a Consew 2230 both machines use the same size bobbins. Says machine may need the timing adjustment, make sure your threading with the presser foot up, HTH

Here is a link that might be useful: Ebay Bobbins

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Sewing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here