Return to the Sewing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Design diva

Posted by sjorie (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 25, 08 at 8:34

has anybody ordered fabric from Design Diva
can you recommend them? or any other online shop?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Design diva

I've used fabric.com a bunch of times and could recommend them. Sorry I don't know about Design Diva.

o

I've ordered from the Fashion Fabric Club and can recommend them.

o

I like Design Diva Fabrics. However, on my monitor, colors appear brighter than they really are. I notice this frequently with DDF fabrics. So, I encourage people to order samples. Also, shipping costs are significant. I have ordered a lot of fabric from this firm, including many kinds of linen, several cotton prints, and some silk. They are lovely. I even made a little cat bed pillow with a Scalamandre linen from DDF. (The cat still prefers lying on my copier, but that's her problem.)

o

Another recommendation for Design Diva :-) Their shipping is always very prompt and I have been very satisfied with them so far.

I have also had good luck with fabric.com and fabricmartfabrics.com.

o

Hi, all, I just opened my own online shop. Would love for you to visit and compare my prices and shipping rates. I'm expanding my line over the next few weeks. Thanks!

Here is a link that might be useful: Sew Happy Fabric Shop

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Sewing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here