Return to the Sewing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What do you think of this sewing table?

Posted by mielemaid (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 24, 10 at 2:48

Arrow 300 sewing table

You like? Too expensive? ?? Your thoughts....please...thx!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What do you think of this sewing table?

Seems like a lot of money for something that is not real wood,and the lifts are plastic.Also make sure when looking that your machine will fit the openings.JMO
Kathi

o

I think think that's a really good price. I bought one a few years back that wasn't quite as big, and did not have the hydraulic lift for around $450. I've been very happy with it. When I bought mine, I gave them the model of machine I'd be using in it and the plastic opening was made to fit. Not knowing anyone who could make me a custom built one, this was the way to go.
Also, it's a lot nicer than my old set up, where I had my machine sitting on top of my old Singer cabinet--a lot easier on my back.

o

There are better sewing machine tables. Stay away from the ones that have plastic parts.sewing machine tables

Here is a link that might be useful: sewing machine tables

o

My daughters bought me one from Joann Fabrics for Christmas last year. It is actually a quilters table. I really like it. It was on sale for $99.00 plus free shipping at the time. It has a grid top and an extra extention that you cann fold out. Plus it has a table that you can Flip up for a nice cutting table. On the one side it has a draw and a door with 2 shelves. It can be closed up like a cabinet to hide all away. I really like it...

o
RE::: What do you think of this sewing table?

The one from Joanns that I have is item # 1848746. It is called Sew Essential Quilter's Design Table. It is pictured on their website. They run it on sale often.

o

I didn't know you can advertize on this site.

o

would love to see one of these cabinets in person, where are they made ar?? thanks for the help.

o

One thing I would say about rather lightweight sewing tables is that when you sew at fast speeds or do zigzagging the tables tend to vibrate badly. Just saying.......

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Sewing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here