Return to the Sewing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ownwr's manual in DVD form for Scholastic Plus 6550

Posted by Irma194 (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 23, 13 at 19:06

Does anyone own a Singer Scholastic Plus Sewing Machine? If you do , would you, by any chance, still have the owner's instructional DVD? I would greatly appreciate a copy of it. I am willing to pay for it and for postage. I bought the machine several years ago, brought it home and put it away. Yesterday I opened the box for the first time, and decided to play the DVD. To my chagrin, the DVD sticks when it gets to the button hole instruction. We have cleaned the disc to no avail. Our disc player is not the problem. Please help.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Owner's manual in DVD form for Scholastic Plus 6550

Looking for owner's manual in DVD form for Singer Scholastic Plus 6550. The DVD that came with my machine was damaged. I am willing to pay for a copy of it, as well as cost of postage. Thank you.

o
RE: Ownwr's manual in DVD form for Scholastic Plus 6550

Dear All, I no longer need the owners manual in DVD form for the Singer Scholastic Plus. My thans to everyone nontheless.

o
RE: Ownwr's manual in DVD form for Scholastic Plus 6550

My thanks to everyone.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Sewing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here