Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ratherbgardening_gw

LauraStar Ironing System

Ratherbgardening
16 years ago

Anyone have one? I just saw one demonstrated today and was pretty impressed with it. If any of you have a better idea of where to post this, let me know. Thanks!

Comments (4)

• lizzie2
    16 years ago

I have never heard of the system. Did you check out Rowenta? I have three (one for ironing clothes, one for sewing room and one for just 4hers to use) and I have never had a problem. My mom's leaked AFTER she dropped it, she sent it in and they fixed it for under $20 and shipped it back...she was thrilled.

• dianelc
    16 years ago

Hi, Where did you see the LauraStar demonstration? Yes, it is the most fabulous iron in the world. It is extremely safe for all fabrics, wool, silk, cotton, rayon, polyester, sequins, lace, etc. It is the closest to professionalism you can find for the home. Never scorches and you never run out of steam. Yes, I sell them all over the country and Wed. I leave for NYS Fair. You can email me, Diane

• Ratherbgardening
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I saw the demo at Costco. I didn't go there looking for an iron, but she was set up just as you entered the store, so you couldn't help but see it.
    I did get it, hard as it was to spend so much. I took in a cotton garment that I had ironed previously, but you couldn't tell. I wanted to see what the LS would do with it. It came out much better in a shorter amount of time.
    I just with the manual was better. That was the only complaint I found looking around the web.

• patsijean
    14 years ago

dianelc,
    I have been interested in the LauraStar Ironing Systems since I saw a demonstration at Sam's Club a couple of years ago (Rivergate area near Nashville, TN) and I believe someone was there a couple of weeks ago. Now another steam iron is dying, I need a good pressing system for sewing, and now that my husband's job has changed, I need to press his shirts and dress pants. Very hard on an iron. You said we could email you, but I have no idea how. Do you know when someone will be back at Sam's, or Costco (there is one in Nashville)?

Sponsored
Rodriguez Construction Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading Home Builders in Franklin County, OH