Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bettbee

White Sewing Machine Company Sent Me a Manual!! FREE!!

bettbee
15 years ago

Hi folks! I saw someone wanted a White sewing machine manual, and I'm here to say that YOU DO NOT NEED TO BY ONE FROM ONLINE RIPOFF ARTISTS!!! I wrote to the White company (just google it, you'll get their URL) and asked and they nicely sent me a PDF manual for my 1505. The very next morning after my evening request.

I can upload it somewhere if anyone knows where.

Comments (22)

• damascusannie
    15 years ago

Nice to know that White provides this service.

Annie

• kaball
    15 years ago

Would you be willing to email me a copy of the pdf manual you received from white. My mother-in-law recenlty gave me a White 1505 sewing machine, but couldn't find the manual. When I contacted the company they told me that it would cost $13.50 plus tax plus $6.50 shipping and handling for the manual.

I'd really appreciate it. I'm looking forward to using the machine.

• missbiss
    15 years ago

I recently contacted the White company in order to obtain a manual for my 1505, and they told me I could purchase one for $10.95 plus $6.50 shipping and handling. I picked up the machine at a yard sale this year for $5 so I have a hard time spending three times that on the manual. Would you be able to email me the pdf you received? I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!!

• lockeb
    15 years ago

I had the same great service from JUKI in Japan - sent an email and got the manual by mail FREE OF CHARGE..
    But, personally, if I were able to get the machine for free or for $5.00..I really wouldn't mind spending a few dollars on the manuel - it still would be a great buy!

• vamolandro
    14 years ago

Bettbee

Can you kindly forward a copy of your pdf manual to me?

thank you

vamolandro@gmail.com

• jreii
    14 years ago

bettbee,

Would it be too much to ask for you to send me a copy of the pdf file for the White 1505? White support just replied to me that it is only available as a photocopy for $ 12.45.

Thanks, I really appreciate it!

• jreii
    14 years ago

Wanted: White 1505 Sewing Machine Manual

Looking for an Owner's Manual for a White, Model 1505 Sewing Machine.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

• pris
    14 years ago

I have to assume that you have a problem downloading this manual per the OP's instructions above. If that's the case tell us what keeps you from doing this and maybe someone can help you.

• jorgecamano
    14 years ago

I went to the White Sewing Machine web site last week and requested a manual. Have heard nothing back. Does someone have a pdf of the White 1505 manual? If so please send it to george@delcampos.com. Thanks.

• missb4925
    14 years ago

Not sure if 1st and 2nd request came through.
    I would love to have the PDF file.
    Thanks and blessings

• cannanna
    14 years ago

hello all. I need a manual for a White 1422. If someone would please post the address as to where to buy a manual I would greatly appreciate it :) My neighbor passed away and her kids gave the machine but they could not find the manual. blessings, annie

• tedsan_2009
    14 years ago

Hi I looking for manual please send me if you can

• steveac_bellsouth_net
    13 years ago

I need a manual for the rotary model 2222 Thank you very much. Susan

• JANNIELARKINS_YAHOO_COM
    13 years ago

I need a manual for #2221. If anyone has one they could pdf or email, I would appreciate it.

• lmherdz_hotmail_com
    13 years ago

Click on the tab Customer support

Type in the manual #

and you can download the white manual in pdf format for free

Here is a link that might be useful: Singer

• bharu73_yahoo_com
    12 years ago

i need manual for white sewing machen model 1766

• mederani
    12 years ago

Since White is no longer a company, I did some searching and found that Singer now carries all the manuals for the White line. I was able to download a PDF of model 1422, and I'm sure they have other models available as well. The link for the 1422 model is: http://www.singerco.com/accessories/instruction-manuals/search

When searching for a manual, don't include any letters -- just put in the model number (in this case, 1422).

I hope this helps!!

Here is a link that might be useful: General Singer manuals

• lvlach_hotmail_com
    12 years ago

Just go to: www.singerco.com

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.singerco.com

• lgk4717_yahoo_com
    12 years ago

I need a manual for my White 1600 serger. Do you have an address or email address for them. I do not want to have to pay or one either. Thanks

• justgotabme
    12 years ago

Wow I had no idea White was out of business. I wouldn't have any other machine. Glad I still have my manual.

• tmh05
    12 years ago

Saw your offer about uploading or emailing a copy of the White Sewing Machine Model # 1505 manual. Would you be so kind to email me a copy? We inherited the sewing machine and it did not come with a manual. My email is xkejag1975@gmail.com. Thank you... Many blessing to you and yours!

• Pyewacket
    12 years ago

According to Wikipedia:

"The White line of sewing machines was consolidated into the lower end Husqvarna Viking brand . . . New "White" branded sewing machines models have not been manufactured since the Husqvarna spin off in 2006. Husqvarna Viking, Singer, and Pfaff brands are now all owned by SVP Worldwide. Though not advertised, SVP provides all of their user manuals for all of their brands including the "White" brand through the Singer brand website."

Going to the Singer website and putting "1505" into the search engine for sewing machine manuals, I came up with this:

White 1505 manual in PDF

They're all there. Every model anyone ever asked for on this thread has a manual you can find using that link.

Here is a link that might be useful: Search Engine for FREE White/Singer/Husqvarna/Pfaff sewing machine manuals

Sponsored
Emily Rudolph Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars25 Reviews
Hands-On & Collaborative Columbus Interior Designer