Return to the Sewing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hereare some other things i've made.

Posted by kathi_mdgd (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 27, 13 at 21:05

These were made for another grand child.

baby blanket photo babyquiltsburppadsreceivingblank-1.jpg

Buro pads,these were made from left over flannels,and/or terry dish towels found at walmart;

burp pads photo babyquiltsburppadsreceivingblankets.jpg

cover I made for the front porch bench,i change it with the seasons:
new cushion cover for porch bench photo DSCN0805.jpg

fall table runner:

dining room photo DSCN0796.jpg

Bibs

photo DSC00612.jpg

Was trying to post some more but photobucket doesn't always cooperate.

Let's try to keep this forum active again.!!!!!
Kathi

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hereare some other things i've made.

Everything is very nice. Wish I could find time to sew. We have such a big garden that seems to take so much of my time and energy. Thank you so much for posting your pictures.

Sue

o

I love seeing things people have made. It's so inspiring and makes me look forward to trying new projects!

All of your work is beautiful. I wish I had a front porch & bench.
That is such a great idea to change the cover for the seasons : )

Laurie

o

Those are all very nice!

o

All beautiful, good for you!

o

All the pieces are nice but I love that full table runner.

o

Thank you everyone.I keep trying to livein up this forum,but not having much luck.I know we have a lot of sewers out there,so let's see what you are doing.
Kathi

o

Very nice. I made a couple of bibs once, they didn't turn out as nicely as yours. I also make a huge "waterproof" changing mat the girls love. I put flannel on one side, terry on the other side and several layers of batting in the middle, quilting it on my Sweet 16.

o

I love seeing your new sewing projects. I finally have the time to get back on this forum after leaving for many years. I have now retired and have time on my hands so I will plan on posting more often. I agree with nbgramma that your bibs are lovely and very pretty. Are they flannel and did you line them? If so with what? Thanks, Di

o

Foxy,yes they are flannel both front and back,and that makes them thick enough.Same with the burp pads.

We recently got our 4th ggc,so now I need to make some for him,he just turned 3 months.If you go further back in the posts,you can see the crib sheets I made for him.

Marilyn,i garden as well,but we no longer do the veggies any more except for tomatoes,as there are just the 2 of us here .We have tons of plants and flowers though,and here we garden all year.
kathi

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Sewing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here