Return to the Sewing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
manual for Singer sewing machine

Posted by dkkolk (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 6, 08 at 20:23

I brought a Singer Touch and Sew II used. It did not come with a manual.I can't find model 771 anywhere. Could anyone point me in the right direction to be able to download or purchase one. Or at the least tell me how to wind the bobbin. Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: manual for Singer sewing machine

Use the goggle search engine and there are quite a few hits. I found one site with a manual for $l0.00 and another which offered free download of threading instructions, bobbin filling etc. Just do a search and I'm sure you will come across something that will work for you. Good luck. Budster - sorry didn't make note of any addy but there are lots!

o

If it is a 700 series from the 70's it uses a specific bobbin and you fill it in the drop in spot. There should be a little button what shows a winding red circle inside the bobbin case area and you press it to the left. Once filled it will move back in place when shutting the plate.
Susan

o

Manual at below site $10.00 charge.

http://www.sewusa.com/Sewing_Machine_Manuals/Singer_Sewing_Machine.htm

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Sewing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here