Return to the Sewing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help Finding Fabric Name

Posted by jne7043 (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 27, 09 at 11:12

Does anyone know the name of the fabric used in this dress. I'm looking for the floral fabric, not the stripe.

Thank you!

Here is a link that might be useful: Dress

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help Finding Fabric Name

Since they called it a "pillowcase" dress, it could be percale or muslin, or a cotton blend.

o

Thanks, I was actually looking for the designer and fabric name so I could purchase the fabric to make an item.

o

Maybe you could contact the seller and ask her?

Donna

o

Some of those type dresses are made from pillowcases.There's a whole thread about pillowcase dresses on here somewhere,it's been around for several years.

As for the fabric,i'm afraid you'll have to contact that person and see if it was from pillowcases or fabric off the bolt.
Good luck
Kathi

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Sewing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here