Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
budster_gw

Update on Bayareafrancy.......as seen through the picket fence

budster
14 years ago

Mr. Bayareafrancy stood looking anxiously out the front living room window holding his thickly bandaged injured hands (third degree smoking credit card burns according to the G.P.) and watched as once again Ms. Francy did another circuit down to the sidewalk and back. All day it had been like this according to his children.....she'd begun just after daybreak keeping a steady pacing back and forth, back and forth. He was concerned that after all in her fragile condition all this walking might be hard on her and the soon to be new arrival. Then there was the buttonhole envy to be dealt with, the gazillion stitches she claimed she needed...all these had to be dealt with but in a gentle reassuring manner (just like I always do the thinks to himself - *the man is a saint I tell you- editor's note *). Francy breezes by once again in this perpetual race to the sidewalk and back, her apron (yah the cupcake one again!) flows gently behind her in it's own merry dance. I hope she gives this up soon figures Mr.Francy......I hope these people arrive soon, this Jan Ome and his wife, girlfriend, mistress perhaps? Magnolia. Jan what kind of a name is Jan...dutch? mexican? maybe you pronounce it "Wan".....the Bay Area has a multi-national population after all....and what was it Francy was mumbling about in her sleep......A Canadian across the fence line? What are we being invaded from the north? he ponders. But back to these guests - "Magnolia" such a pretty name for a lady he imagines a dainty southern belle....in long white gloves and huge sun bonnet tied with a big ribbon prancing dainty like up the walk to have tea with his own dear Francy. It will be good for Francy he thinks.....this new friend. He glances at his watch, gosh he hopes they get here soon......he didn't notice anything but Francy must be waiting for their arrival before serving dinner. She must be going to grill something....that's it, the kitchen is just as spotless as when he left it early this morning ........ a spring bbq with new friends...just the thing! Ah well he may as well go and just fix a little something to hold himself off until this company arrives.....maybe the kids will take pity on him and make him a peanut butter sandwich...just until this Jan Ome and Magnolia arrive.....he turns from the view as Francy completes her 13,000 circuit of the day............and so the saga continues.......Budster ace reporter.

Comments (3)