Return to the Sewing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Kenmore 1400 zigzag sewing machine

Posted by warkworth_judy (My Page) on
Mon, May 21, 07 at 18:21

Does anyone know how much these machines originally cost? Want to sell to up-grade my machine? Any suggestions"

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Kenmore 1400 zigzag sewing machine

Judy...I don't know how much your machine was worth originally...and couldn't find anything on the internt.

Perhaps you could take your machine to the dealer where you want to buy your new machine and see if they will use it as a trade in...or perhaps they could give you an estimated value price for it.

Good luck and happy sewing.
Woodsy

o

I have my original receipt from 8/5/1970 for $159.99. The complete model number is 158.14000.

I recently bought another one at Goodwill (minus power cord, feet, and attachments) for $15

o

well i may post this twice :) so sorry if i do.
im looking for the instruction manual to the 158.14000 model mentioned above.. does anyone know where i can get one or even a photocopy of the manual?

o
RE: Kenmore 1400 zigzag sewing machine again

my email address is Marcom1234@cablespeed.com

thanks again :)

o

Try www.sewusa.com.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Sewing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here