Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
budster_gw

OT - At home with Bayareafrancy - Part II

budster
14 years ago

Secrets.....that word. Mr.Bayareafrancy looks at his cupcake still perched upon his knee...she smiles again just to reassure him. "Umm...we're expecting" comes from her lips ever so softly. The relief is visable on his face, things begin to fall into place. He remembers the day she declared how the cupcake apron pattern could be such a boon to maturnity wear for the avantguard...and she has been wearing the apron thing alot lately..can he remember a time when there was no apron thing? Then the thought....wait a minute, will she want to build onto the house, another reno? an extra floor perhaps? Gosh after the trouble with the kitchen cabinets....gee, how's he gonna get out of this one??? "Yes, we're expecting and it's due anyday" Francy informs him. What the heck....has he really not noticed he thinks glancing down at her apron covered form....can things like this happen so quickly? Oh god, I hope she isn't going to make like Angelina and want to adopt the world....that's it or maybe Octamom called with an offer. He's watched Discovery channel, and CNN - not to mention National Geographic....he can't remember it happening this quick before... Francy is watching as the color drains from his face. "It'll be O.K." she assures him...."It's got speed control, fancy stitches and even a flower on the side.....and well it was such a good deal and I even saved you $50.00 by NOT buying the super-deluxe model". He looks at her like she has eaten one too many chocolate chip cookies and passes out from the pain of third degree burns he gets as she passes back his credit card.

And that my friends is how it happened.....I know, I was picking over the fence.

Comment (1)