o
Another Barbie

Posted by Liddybuff (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 7, 14 at 23:16

All dolled up

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Another Barbie

Cute,i used to sew these years ago for my dd and gd,but now my arthritic fingers don't allow me to do them anymore.I still have most of my patterns.

Do you make these to sell or for a dd or someone??
Kathi

o

These outfits are for a friend who collects Barbies. These are not done from store bought patterns. I made these up after some trial and error runs. Since all my children were boys (6 of them) I never got to sew dolls clothes for them. Then when we finally got 3 grand-daughters none of them liked dolls. Go figure.

o

Forgot to ask,do you also make the jewelry?? if so,very nice as well.Tfs
Kathi

o

Yes Kathi, I do make their jewelry. "Real" jewelry is another one of my passions so it seemed only natural to give the dolls jewelry too.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Sewing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here