Return to the Sewing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
computer program for making doll clothes patterns

Posted by Liddybuff (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 12, 14 at 17:53

Have any of you seen or heard of the computer program called
Dollwear Designer Pro 2.0 ? It was created by a woman named Margaret Wolfe-Wilson. I found a site about it but it doesn't tell a price or how to order it. It sounds amazing but is probably very pricey since it is considered CAD art. I would love to own it since I love creating on the computer as well as on the sewing machine,

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: computer program for making doll clothes patterns

Never heard of it,then again I don't do much doll clothes sewing these days,arthritic fingers.If you get it,let us know what you think.
Kathi

o
RE:FashionCAD computer program for making doll clothes patterns

Well folks, I finally found a site that told me how much the program cost.............well let's just put it this way..........I WON"T be getting that one hahaha ($1,200) yipes! I had no idea it would be that much. I think this program is designed for people who are in business. Too pricey for my budget. After checking into some more sites I did find that there are other programs that are nowhere near that expensive, although still between $200-$300. The concept is still exciting to me. I'm wondering if I could do something similar using something like Paint-Shop Pro?

o

I have to clarify something. The FashionCAD Program not only lets you design patterns for dolls, it lets you do people as well. It is certainly more advanced than the Dollwear Program I first mentioned. I never got a price on the dollwear program.

o

http://www.designsew.com/proddetail.php?prod=DOLLWEAR_v6i

$150

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Sewing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here