Return to the Sewing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Links to Member's Photo Albums

Posted by foxylil_oh (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 6, 08 at 12:27

I have spent 2 hours this morning looking at members photo albums on the garden site and I am so blown away with all of the beautiful gardens and projects that the members have created and shared with me. Will any of the sewing and craft members have projects on Webshots or other sites to share with all of us here on this site also? Please and Thank You.....Di

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Links to Member's Photo Albums

Here's the link to my webshots albums. I'm a quilter and sewing machine collector so it's mostly quilts and antique sewing machines.

Annie

Here is a link that might be useful: Annie's Webshots albums

o

Annie your quilts are so beautiful. I just love your sewing machine collecion also. Seeing all of your photos bring back so many happy memories. Thanks so much.....Di

o

I don't post here very often, but here's my quilt/sewing album. Also on my photobucket album is a sewing salvage album. It has lots of fabric sources here in the LA area. Linda

Here is a link that might be useful: Linda's album

o

Di--Thanks, I love my old sewing machines. Linda--I bow before your genius! What great projects with old jeans!

Annie

o

Thanks Annie, Your quilts are really nice. I haven't been sewing much recently, except to make sock monkeys with DGD. She started sewing at about 2 months old. She's 3 yrs now and loves to sew, loves buttons and of all things, she loves batting. She learned to thread a needle by herself more than a year ago. I'm not sure which one of us has more fun, lol. Linda

o

I can't wait for grandkids! What fun the two of you must have.

Annie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Sewing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here