Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
janepa_gw

Do you know where I can buy this fabric?

janepa
15 years ago

Do you know where I can buy this fabric? I know this is like looking for 'a needle in a haystack', but I will ask anyway.

I got this fabric at a fabric center, and bought all that they had which I thought would be enough to make a drape for the bay window, and for the sliding door in my dining area. I can probably make do, but it will not have the deep hems and the repeat will be tricky. I was so excited that my DH and I both agreed on the fabric that I did not give it enough thought. I always buy extra 'just in case', so I thought I would have plenty. The store was closing for the evening and I did not want to lose it so here we are. They did not sound encouraging that they could order. The name on the side of the fabric is TFOLIO TEXTILES INC which I think stands for Portfolio Textiles. It also says TEFLON UP with an arrow which might mean the way the design is to run. I did an extensive search on the internet, but maybe I missed something. Waverly has a pattern that matches or is very similar called In Season Federal in what looks like blues and reds, but I have not found the gold, brown, green version.

Thank you. Jane

{{!gwi}}

Comments (3)