Return to the Sewing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
custom sewing service to sew sunbrella cushions/covers

Posted by homey_bird (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 18, 13 at 22:39

Hi,
I am posting this question at this board in the hope that I will get recommendations for reliable online vendors or in SF Bay Area and around.

I am seeking information/recommendations for a reliable and reasonably priced custom sewing business that will sew 10 outdoor sunbrella cushion covers OR cushions (including foam fill and batting plus cover) for me, for the sizes that I provide, for my outdoor furniture. If only covers, I can purchase the thread and fabric or select the fabric online and have it shipped. Alternatively, I am open to the company/person purchase the materials and threads for me.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: custom sewing service to sew sunbrella cushions/covers

I think your best bet would be to check with a shop that sells upholstery fabrics.They usually have lists of people that do that sort of stuff.At least the ones down here in s.Calif do.They usually don't recommend anyone person,they give you the list and then it's up to you to check them out and see what kind of work they do,get references and that sort of stuff.HTH.
Kathi

o

I had some Sunbrella bench cushions sewn for my indoor use in a sunny window by the folks at Ethan Allen furniture store.

o

If you havn't done this yet,Joann's fabrics has the sunbrella fabric 1/2 off this weekend.Go to the site and have a looky see.
Kathi

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Sewing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here