Return to the Sewing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
URGENT request to all the sewers out there!!!

Posted by bbf2408 (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 13, 13 at 22:00

OKAY so here is the story...
A 4 month old little baby boy named Alex took quite a fall and now is in a coma...
he is showing small baby steps of progress but still has a looooooong way to go.

My request is for anyone who can sew... to sew a prayer blanket. quilt, stuffed animal ... anything.
this family needs all the prayers and spiritual support they can get!

please leave a comment if you would like to make something for baby Alex.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: URGENT request to all the sewers out there!!!

Hmmm. Sounds.....suspicious. Don't get fooled by this story.

o

but Mimi, I was about to sign a big check......should I call off my trip to the local Western Union counter? /jk

OP, I'm on board w/a prayer request. But I don't see how sewing something will help little Alex? Doesn't G*d hear prayers from non-sewers? There's lots of them out there....

o

And what exactly would a 4 month old baby (in a coma, no less) do with dozens or hundreds of stuffed animals?

And no address to send them to?

o

Gotta use your "noodle" when it comes to stuff like this. Once I read a "beg" for furn, any household items, fence, doghouse, and on & on...poor, young couple needed to set up housekeeping. I responded.."yet you can afford internet service?" OH MY!...the words she used replying to me should have been bleeped out!!

o

Also registered here same day as post.RED FLAGS ALL OVER.
Kathi

o

Sounds to me like internet Munchausen Syndrome!!!!

o

BTW, how does a 4 month old take such a fall??

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Sewing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here