Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jenmiller0106

I need help please.

jenmiller0106
15 years ago

I am trying to pick up sewing. I took a few classes with a machine that my mother bought for me when I was a little girl but I really do not remember anything from that time. I want to start sewing and making/altering clothing for myself and my family. I have three children and clothing is so expensive and repairs done by hand are now beginning to embarrass my children who are getting older and more self conscious. That said I have been doing tons of research on the internet about how sewing machines work and which ones are better for what. I know my capabilities and I need a simple inexpensive sewing machine without a bunch of bells and whistles that I would probably not ever use anyway. I've seen the "student" models but none of these sites list the prices for their machines and there are a few stores in my area but they do not have many business hours, the big one closes at 5pm and isn't open on weekends and I've not yet been able to make a trip out there with children coming home a three and dinner, and homewrok, and laundry, and the baby, and the dog...well you get the point, the internet is really my only resource so if there are websites or just some personal experience I would greatly appreciate the knowledge, thanks so much, Jen

Comments (3)

Sponsored
A.I.S. Renovations Ltd.
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County