Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
inspector7

Sewing lessons on singer 600

inspector7
14 years ago

Hi, Andrew here. I have been hand sewing a bit and would like to learn to use a machine. I have just bought a singer 600 touch and sew and would like to learn how to use it. Are there any online lessons or someone who could tutor me in the use of this machine? I will gladly pay for your time. Ty. Hope to hear from someone soon. Cheers!

Comments (2)

• pattiohio
    14 years ago

Hello,
    Most of us help each other out of the enjoyment of helping others that share our love for sewing, not for payment.
    I did a search and found this below site on "You Tube Tutorial".
    I called my aunt, she said that there was a VCR tape on this machine probably a hard find, she remember the names James and Jennifer Jacobson. It was out in maybe 1997 or 1998.
    Hope this helps a little.

Here is a link that might be useful: Singer 600 Touch and Sew

• oilpainter
    14 years ago

First do you have a manual. You can learn a lot from reading the manual and experimenting with what it tells you. The manual tells you how to thread your particular machine and how to wind the bobbin, change the needle and generally how your machine works. It is a valuable tool to go with your machine. If you don't have one ask where you bought it or search on line

Learning to sew is another matter. You might ask where you bought it if they offer classes, ask a sewing friend or look for some beginner classes. You will learn the basics of sewing and can go from there.

Sponsored
Frasure Home Improvements
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Franklin County's Highly Skilled General Contractor