Return to the Sewing Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
For the Dog in our Family

Posted by Elizabeth_Tx (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 30, 05 at 3:25

Had some scraps left over and saw a cute pattern at JoAnns this weekend for .99 cents. I just had to get it.

Poor thing...she doesn't look very happy LOL

Image link: For the Dog in our Family (14 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
btw...

The coat in the picture looks like there are pins around the edge...but it's not. Those little shiny dots are little gold studs I pinched on there. (Didn't want anyone thinking I put that coat on her with pins sticking in it).

o
RE: For the Dog in our Family

The pup's adorable (and the outfit, too)!!!

Mary L

o

Elizabeth, that's the cutest thing I've ever seen. The dog is cute as a button and I love the coat. Mine will regret the day I saw that picture! LOL.
Susan

o

LOL Logan. I saw the picture of the 'kids' posted and I think they all would look adorable in them. All dressed up for outside and ready to play in the snow! hehehe

Christi is a shizu and chihuahua mix. She's really small. About as small as a yorkie and can run like the wind! You should have seen her today.

We did a 'test run' with her outside in her outfit. Usually when I take her outside, she doesn't wander off...but today, as soon as she hit the front porch, she was down the street like a bolt of lightning. I had to chase her down the block LOL

That little dog ran as fast and as far away from me as possible. I was eating her dust. She ran about 5yards down, then bolted into the neighbors yard and started rolling! I've never seen anything like it. Apparently she really dislikes wearing the hat. She'd roll then scoot & twirl her head down in the grass trying to get it off. So needless to say, she won't be wearing the hat again LOL

o

Elizabeth,
I wish you could hear my laughing. I could picture one of my hellians doing that. I call them the "Hogan Hellians" cause they act like someone's unruly kids.
Susan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Sewing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here