Posted by Minnie_TX (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 2, 05 at 19:32

This is for someone in the Crochet/Knit Forum

Image link: Poodle (35 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Poodle

Minnie,
My MaMa use to make those on ketchup bottles (30 years ago) and she did some with bars of soap and on minature whiskey bottles. The whiskey bottle ones were always funny because this was a very devout Southern Baptist trying to find some way to get those little bottles. Thanks for a smile and warm memories.
Susan in Bama

o

That is just too cute. Do you do Winnie the Pooh too? Do you have the pattern for it? Jennifer

o

OMG, I totally remember those! Very cute. :) Brings back those memories of times gone by

o

There's a pink one still sitting in my mothers bathroom. I remember that thing from almost 30yrs ago! Are they coming back in style?

o

My mom makes knit dresses for a doll that is stuck down in the tp roll. The dress' skirt covers the actual roll. Everyone she knows has been gifted with at least one! If they've ever been "out of fashion", my mom sure doesn't know it :-)

Mary

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Sewing Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here