Return to the Scrapbooks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What kind of paper

Posted by grannyicu (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 5, 06 at 19:40

would you use, I have creative delights downloaded, They have a great things. I am looking for a kind of paper to use for my fonts and alaphbets, The see through paper that will stick on. Kinda like a sticker paper but i want it to be clear. I know there is something out there to use. PLease help me I love these fonts making a vacation book for DH. Done one Saturday night gotta do another one also. So I need some clear paper to put these fonts on so I can put in the books. thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What kind of paper

I buy whole-sheet sticker paper..it is clear. It works best on light colored or white paper. You can get this at Office Max. The kind I have is Avery, so you might be able to order over the internet...the number is Avery 8665...it is wonderful stuff....

o
RE: What kind of paper

You can also get self adhesive vellum in some stores or catalogs. Just make sure you give it time to dry completely after running it through you printer.
Sue

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Scrapbooks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here