Return to the Scrapbooks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Thinning out my Supplies!! Want some?

Posted by GardenGhost (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 6, 03 at 18:56

I have drawers and drawers of scrapping supplies. I have 8 1/2 x 11 papers in all kinds of themes, cutouts, stickers, maybe some tools and I don't know what else. I'm trying to clear out my scrapping supplies since I now use a digital camera and just put my pics right on CD.

Anybody wanna do some trading? I'd love to swap this stuff for the Scrapbooking Workshop (I think is its name) CD, music CDs, movie DVDs, or something else on my wish list. Just click my name above and check out my trade list to get ideas of what I might like. This stuff really has to go. Anybody interested? I can fill a box for ya! I also have pics of some of the stuff.

Casper

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Thinning out my Supplies!! Want some?

When you mean cd's of certain artists, do you mean originals or copies burned to cd? I have lots of Loreena McKennit, Clannad, ALtan, Chieftains, etc., but I'm not willing to part with the originals because I love Celtic music too!
If so, I would be willing to burn lots of stuff (nice labels and cover art as well, for wedding themed scrabbook stuff and maybe some tools. My upcoming wedding scrapbook is the first I will attempt, so I want it to turn out nicely, or course. And advice would be happily accepted. I too, am now into digital photography and would love to do scrapbooking on the computer too. Is the software you are in search of the best out there? I have Print Shop pro, but it's a few years old and I haven't played with it much, so I don't know how versatile it might be for scrapbooking. I can feel that this hobby may get addictive and expensive if I let it!
Thanks!
Debi

o

yes I would love to do some trading of scrap booking suppies I do not have many since I am a newbie but what would you want to trade?

o

If you have extra supplies leftover, most nursing homes, schools or women's shelters will take them.
Sue

o

Sorry could not get your trade list. Would like to see what you have

o

GardenGhost is now Butterflychaser, so I don't know if she will see your post.

o

Hello santacltr2 is there a forum which you can get into to find members at?That way maybe I can find her that way?Thank you so much for letting me and others know that her name has been changed! bye for now

o

http://members.gardenweb.com/members/

This should get your there.

Here is a link that might be useful: http://members.gardenweb.com/members/

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Scrapbooks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here