SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ilene_gw

burying a angel

Ilene
22 years ago

I know this is'nt where i should be but i could'nt find what i really wanted this may be kind of long.My mother passed away 3 weeks ago Tuesday and i have her check book to pay the bills when she was in the hospital she had sger in january and they found she had cancer but they told us that they got all fo it she keept on telling the doctors for 3 years that when she went to the bath room that there was blood and then they just bushed it off because she was old.

And they did'nt think she did'nt now what she was talking about and she had a good mind up to when she died.And then she had this last operation and they found cancer all in her she did'nt last too long but then again this summer she was complaning about some things and they would'nt listin to her again if the would have done some x rays she might not have had any of the cancers. But in her billfold she had some cash and i but it aside and i told my husband that i just can't speend the money and he said to buy something that rminds me of her. And talk to my brothers and sisters and said that i was always there for her they all live out of state and i should have it and this other woman which is a dear find of mine before mom passed away. She was my mom's care giver. and mom was 84. Any way she said way not get a angel she liked them. So now what i need to know is where can i get one but it has to be a special one and one that i think that will really remind me of her. If anyone has any ideals please let me now.

Thanks for listin.

Ilene

Comments (5)

Sponsored