Return to the Scrapbooks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Free military reprints til 11/11 at wally world!

Posted by
look4angel
(look4angel@webtv.net) on
Thu, Nov 15, 01 at 20:46

Okay ladies this is a special put on by Kodak picture maker and Walmart. All you have to do is take in a photo (new or old) of someone in a military uniform, and they will make you a FREE 5 x 7 of that print. The photo can have other people in the photo, but it must have at least one member in a military uniform in the photo. I had several family members in the service so I got a LOT of free prints. You have to sign a consent form letting them keep a copy of your photo for a Memorial photo wall, but other than that the pictures are FREE! This will only last till 11/11 so HURRY! Also the store in my area is making free photos of kids on santa's lap this Sat. so check your local walmart and see if your store is offering this also. Love Penny

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Free military reprints til 11/11 at wally world!

you said it ends 11/11...did you mean 12/11 i hope. i wanted to do a desert storm album for dh for xmas. this would be perfect!

o
RE: Free military reprints til 11/11 at wally world!

I think it is going to last till this SAT or SUN., but I can't remember for sure... I went ahead and posted the military part because of the Santa photos and I am thinking that the photo mgr, told me that the military part lasted through this weekend. HTH I know for sure Santa is Sat in our area, call your local store to be sure of the dates in your area. Sorry for the confusion. Love Penny

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Scrapbooks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here