Return to the Scrapbooks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help with my boyfriends scrapbook

Posted by
megan
(jdsgirl4ever@hotmail.com) on
Thu, Nov 22, 01 at 17:27

Ok, I'm making my boyfriend a scrapbook for christmas and so far i have poems and a note in there to him but I dont know what else i can add in it?? Also what would be a good cover? I'm using a binder! I need some help!! Please give me some ideas thank you very much megan

Follow-Up Postings:

o
Binder Album

Using this page as a guide, make a removable cover in fun fake-fur [when he's tired of it, you/he can make another]
http://www.edupatterns.com/free_bible_cover_pattern.htm

If he has hobbies, interests, add bits of information about them - some photos [borrowed, if necessary].

If he's into cars, bikes, trucks, computers, sports, dancing, music, etc collect photos, pictures and brochures together with humour, quotes etc. Add a road map [the way to my heart] and even a price list [with ticks, of course].

Make it a keepsake for him, but it is from you - include a part of you, also.

o
RE: Help with my boyfriends scrapbook

I always add what happened and who was who, etc. on the day you were born and I add their name in on famous people who were born on that date plus their accomplishments. Got to this site and check it out.

Here is a link that might be useful: Day You Were Born

o
RE: Help with my boyfriends scrapbook

I'm doing the same thing and i made a page of our first date pic. if you have anyhting like that. And i also made a UT page of us at a game and put the checkered board around as a frame. I just printed that off of the internet.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Scrapbooks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here