Return to the Scrapbooks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sizzix Personal Die Cutter

Posted by carotrell (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 30, 01 at 16:41

Just wondering if anyone has one and how they like it. I am thinking of asking for one for Christmas. Any comments would be appreicated. Thanks in Advance.
Carolyn

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sizzix Personal Die Cutter

I haven't spoken to anyone who has one but I've already put in my order. Check out the Sizzix web site(www.sizzix.com). Some of the dies are amazing. I've already bought 4 with Michael's coupons in anticipation.Mare

o

Thanks, Mare for the info. I found one in the Creative Xpress catalog and am thinking about ordering one. The closest Michaels to me is about 50 miles away and I may call them to see if they have any in stock. Then I won't have to wait for the order to come in!!
Carolyn From Tx.

o

I own a Sizzix and like it alot. I received it as a gift from my mother. She purchased it at Michaels with a 50% off coupon!!! The dies, in my opinion, are pricey but I plan to buy more dies using Michaels coupons.

o

Thanks for your help, Pittypat. I thought maybe some one might like to trade die cuts. I have ordered the primitive hearts and the stocking and should be getting them soon along with the cutter. Was told the order has been shipped. The other things I ordered from Creative Xpress have been back ordered. And I got a med. frog from Michaels the other day. Let me know if anyone wants to swap and I will let you know when I get mine.

o

I haven't shopped at Michaels in awhile....where do you get the 50%off coupons?

Thanks.

o

They put them in the weekly ad. The one this week is 40% off, but the Sizzix is already on sale, and they wont take it off the sale price.

o

I had the clerk in Michael's open one up to see if a free die came with the Cutter. It doesn't. I had my 50% coupon in my hand but felt I'd wait bit more. I bet a lot of crafters are surprised when they open the box and don't find anything to practice with.

o

i absolutely love mine...can't say enough good things about it...

o

I got one for Christmas from my DH! I love it. I would really be interested in swapping die cuts with anyone who is willing! I have the number set and the upper case alphabet set, snowflake, frames, squares and hearts. My Michael's store doesn't carry much in dies. I keep going in with my 40% off coupon and end up buying something else instead!

o

Love mine too! I bought it to use with fabric, and it works great (using heat and bond on the back of fabric)
Also got mine at Michaels with their 50% coupon. Only shop there with a coupon, hate that place.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Scrapbooks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here