Return to the Scrapbooks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Your Favorite Thing/s

Posted by spage1 (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 18, 04 at 11:02

My daughter is big into scrapbooking and I have recently started. Just wondering if you would share with me your favorite things related to scrapbooking. I do not take my hobby out of the home but she does. I want to give her for Christmas a rolling cart/supplies so she will have everything handy to use and transport. Your suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Your Favorite Thing/s

Craft stores like Michael's and JoAnn Etc have some of these items. I personally prefer the scrapbooking "luggage" that Creative Memories sells. It is very sturdy and holds a ton of stuff. They have several different pieces. It is a little pricy, but it is very well built and will last a long time. I have taken mine to 3 weekend scraps and to friends houses and never had a problem.

I hope this helps. Have fun scrapin.

o
RE: Your Favorite Thing/s

I have the Crop in Style XXL tote. My sister in law has the Creative Memories one; same size as mine. I like mine better because the outsides have zipper compartments with small individual compartments within and her's has just a big pouch. I like being able to use the seperate compartments for pens, adhesives, glue, etc.

I do use other CM (Creative Memories) totes though. I love their small case (can't remember the name but its pretty small and zips up both sides). I have 3 of them and they're great!! CM also has a great cutting system that I think is above any other you can buy. It's a little pricey but well worth it. And their albums are really nice too. Anything CM makes is nice, high quality though.

Cropper Hopper makes some nice paper organizers. I think they have a website. I have several of them.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Scrapbooks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here