Return to the Scrapbooks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
stitching pictures

Posted by
Pat
(p-evans@home.com) on
Wed, Oct 24, 01 at 23:43

Do you know if you can stitch photos together using Microsoft Picture It, I have photo albums on 12 x 12 paper and I'd like to scan them but my scanners not big enough. I've tried using Arcsoft Photostudio but can't seem to get them lined up properly.
Thanks.
Pat

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: stitching pictures

no, you can't stitch pictures together in Picture It. I'm pretty sure you can in Adobe PhotoShop. I use Picture It and it can do a lot of cool stuff that I use for my scrapbook though!!

o
RE: stitching pictures

Thanks, I found a link on one of the older pages for Arcsoft Photosuite and downloaded the 30 day trial. The stitch features works great but it is a little fiddly. I also have Picture It but haven't gotten very good at it yet. The 12x12 pages I've scanned in look pretty good, on some pages I'm using Picture It to take out a good shot and make a page of its own. I plan to send the CD to my daughter when I'm done, the album is for me. Having lots of fun but as usual using an whole lot of time.
Pat

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Scrapbooks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here