Return to the Scrapbooks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Recipe Templates

Posted by Wendy77 (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 21, 01 at 21:59

Can anyone direct me to a site that has nice recipe templates?? Your response would be appreciated. I am going to try to make recipe books for Christmas. Wish me luck as I am not to "crafty".Wendy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Recipe Templates

*waving*
Hiya Wendy...

Are you looking for recipe templates to print out and write on yourself? I have a bunch of sites for those type.

o

I was looking for the ones that you can type on, as I am planning on making quite a few & my writing is not that neat. Are these kind harder to find?? Do I need to purchase something?? TIA Wendy

o

Hi there, this site has some cards you can print out and then write on or print labels and stick on them, whatever -- www.geocities.com/Heartland/Hollow/9268/rcards.html. Hope this helps!!

o

Wendy,

Take a peek at this one, it may be just what you need.

Sharon

P.S. It also has a save feature.

Here is a link that might be useful: recipe card,type in,& print

o

hi. I am also making a family cookbook for Christmas. I am just using another cookbook as a guide and using print shop to help me. I as each family member to send me their favorite recipes, and I am including Pictures of family of different years of growth. Good luck on your cook book!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Scrapbooks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here