Return to the Scrapbooks Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Single event albums or large yearly...what do you use?

Posted by zgardennut (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 22, 06 at 16:59

I have an album for each of my children and it pretty much goes in chronological order but I am thinking of switching to event albums. Maybe smaller than 12 x 12. It feels like I am never finished and the albums don't hold too many refill packs anymore.

What do you do??

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Single event albums or large yearly...what do you use?

I take pictures all year long, but not enough of one event to fill a whole album (except for vacations we go on) so I just do one large yearly book.

I just had a baby though so I'll do a special book dedicated to him using all the random pictures I take of him, but I'll still do my regular yearly album with pictures of him at different events throught the year.

o

I have albums for each of my kids and grandkids but most of their photos are in photo boxes. As I scrap, I add them to the albums. I like to use 3 ring binders so I don't have to scrap in order but can put them in order in their albums. (If you can follow that run-on sentence!) For vacations and special events I create theme albums. Our Alaskan cruise is 4 albums long!! There is no right or wrong way to scrap so go and follow your heart.
Sue

o

I usually have one large yearly album except for special vacations (Disney world, or Cruise, etc). Then I usually devote an album, sometimes a smaller one like 8" x 8" for that particular vacation. The size of the album depends on the volume of pictures I've taken. Like Sue said, there is no right or wrong way to scrap.
Marjorie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Scrapbooks Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here